Erin C. wedding photos

3/3/15


Guys... this wedding. I am so happy I finally got my hands on these photos because Erin was such a stunning bride. We changed the hairstyle a few times along the way (the day of the wedding in fact was a completely different look than our previous trial runs!), and I think it turned out absolutely perfect! What do you guys think? Erin is the epitome of a classic bride in all the right ways. Take a peek at her beautiful bridal party for a few more shots of hair from the day, and follow the link below to see this wedding recently published on Style Me Pretty!! Oh, and be sure to leave lots of love for her photographers at T & C Photographie; I'm obsessed with their work! If you're still looking for a wedding photographer peep these guys. Seriously.


The adorable flower girl wanted a similar 'do to one of the bridesmaids; so cute!!


Thanks so much for having me take part in your special day, Erin! You were such a lovely person to get to know, and the loveliest of brides! All the best to you, Matt, and Chili!


1 comment

  1. I have recently explored Wedding location in Chicago for my wedding, which is astonishing in every part. I am really much exited for the day and trust everything will go great on that day.

    ReplyDelete