Jordan S. wedding photos

1/23/15


I mean, how gorgeous was my bride Jordan? So perfect! I love the waves we did on her gorgeous red hair; topped off with that beautiful hair piece we placed in the back. Emilia Jane Photo is the talent behind these amazing photos, and I was so excited to finally work a wedding with her! If you don't know her work you should definitely check out her website/blog. She's incredible! Take a peek at a few more photos from Jordan's big day and be sure to comment to let me know what you think!! 

Visit Emilia's blog for way more gorgeous photos unrelated to hair! Haha


See that beautiful updo in the last set of photos on our pretty brunette? Our associate stylist Mary is responsible for that one! Wanna see more of her work? Stay tuned for a post on Mary with a bunch more photos! 

Thanks for having me take part in your big day, Jordan! You were so incredibly lovely and I wish you all the best!! xox

No comments

Post a Comment