Darling Magazine

1/19/15


A little bit ago I did a shoot with Maritza (Beauty for Bloggers) and Cassandra Eldridge Photography for a fun fall braids how-to for Darling Magazine. I was asked to cover makeup for the day for our gorgeous models while Maritza worked her magic. What do you guys think? I am in love with Humboldt House and definitely plan on going back to scoop up some of that jewelry (pictured). And let's talk about those awesome braids! Maritza is craaazy talented. And shout out to Cassandra for snapping these gorgeous photos from the day! Who, by the way, I am lucky enough to be working with this month and next month on her boudoir shoot special she offered to clients. This lady takes some beauuutiful photos so if you were lucky enough to grab one of those spots you won't be disappointed! Anyway, let me know what you think of the Darling shoot and if you try any of these super fun braids!!



No comments

Post a Comment