Abby H. wedding photos

5/6/14



I just got back some wedding photos from one of my other late December weddings, and lemme tell ya, Abby looked absolutely gorgeous! We ended up winging it the morning of because she decided she wanted something totally different from our trial run a few months earlier; and I think it turned out great! She wore her veil for a long portion of the day, so a majority of the photos include it. Ya know, I go back and forth on whether or not I'd want a veil on my wedding day, but my brides all look so beautiful with them on it sometimes can really complete the look. Duh, right? Haha - but veils aren't a definite thing anymore; lots of brides are forgoing that tradition (much to their moms' and grandmothers' dismay). Abby chose to rock one and she looked amazing. Check out the photos for yourself and you'll see what I mean!


No comments

Post a Comment