Easter

4/22/14


My Easter was spent drinking mimosas with the family and trying out new makeup combos on my sister and my mom. We had a pretty laid back holiday with 2 of my 3 sisters in different states; Kentucky + California (which totally stinks). So, I decided to use the down time dolling up the two females in my family who were in the same state as me. Check out my mom - hubba, hubba! Am I right? She doesn't usually wear that much eye makeup for every day, but I was going for a special occasion look; I think she looks beautiful! And you wouldn't guess from this hot babe photo, but she's usually pretty awkward when I try to get her to take a photo..so success! Haha - special shout out to Dominica of Outer Beauty Airbrush - she was kind enough to give me a few pointers and tips. Thanks, girl!



No comments

Post a Comment