Chloe

4/3/14


I had the pleasure of working with the super adorable Chloe on my latest test shoot with Towner Photo. I mean, how cute is she? I'll tell you what, I didn't look like that at 14 years old. And at 14 she's signed as a BMG model, worked on over 200 photo shoots, and been in like a million and a half ad campaigns; I learned this through talking to her super sweet mom who was along for the shoot. You've definitely seen her in Kohl's, Claire's, Disney, and Lands End ads; just to name a few. Girlfriend is doing a pretty amazing job at such a young age, and I guess I'll be able to say that I was lucky enough to doll her up for her portfolio building shoot to move from child model to teen model (movin' on up!) : ) -- Anyway, take a peek and let me know what you think!



photos TOWNER PHOTO
hair + makeup DEBRA PETRIELLI

1 comment

  1. Awesome! I love this girl!! I've been seeing her in the Kohl's ads over the last couple of years and I'm hoping she'll continue as a junior model. Can't wait to see more of her!

    ReplyDelete