Elizabeth M. wedding photos

11/12/13



I had the pleasure of helping to get Elizabeth ready for her big day this past August. She was one of the loveliest brides I've been lucky enough to work with. Makeup artist Jen Brown of Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists was the jelly to my peanut butter and helped doll up the girls as well. It was such a gorgeous day at such a beautiful, green venue smack dab in the middle of Chicago. Although, apparently I'm not allowed to say where... weird, but true. Haha - any way take a peek at these gorgeous wedding photos of the day by none other than the über talented Christy Tyler.



Elizabeth, thank you so much for letting me take part in your special day - it was so fun getting you and your bridal party ready! And Christy thanks for sending such a fabulous bride my way! : )

No comments

Post a Comment