RFRM Jewelry + trü studio

9/5/13


I am so excited to share this with you guys! I was apart of a project with trü studio to help market this amazing jewelry company called RFRM Jewelry. Through their incredible storytelling film and imagery trü studio shares the story of this gorgeous jewelry line with it's designer, Kim Knoll. Take a peek at the brand storytelling video and photos that they've posted and you'll see exactly what I mean.

FOLLOW THE LINK HERE to see the video.



Thanks to Steve + Anne Truppe (the cuuutest couple/business partner duo ever) for having me work on this project - it was so much fun and I'm so glad I was able to take part in it!

Produced, Directed, and Edited by Stephen & Anne Truppe of trü studio
Cinematographer: Spencer Chumbley
Models: Leslie Bembinster, Edward Harrington
Hair Styling: Debra Petrielli
Makeup Styling: Jenna Baltes
Wardrobe Styling: Maria Muting

1 comment

  1. Just saw this! Thanks so much for being a part of this project - you were amazing to work with :)

    ReplyDelete