Photo shoot with Naturally Yours Events + Ashley D Photography

9/30/13


A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to take part in an amaaaazing fall/woodsy styled wedding photo shoot. And lemme tell you folks, it rocked. I can. not. wait. until the photos get published somewhere, because from the sneak peeks that were sent to me, it will not disappoint. I've worked with the amazing Carlene of Naturally Yours Events a few times before, and girlfriend is talented. She always puts together an amazing shoot with a whole crew of talented people, and this time was no different. This was the first time I'd met and worked with Ashley of Ashley D Photography, and I am soo thankful that I was asked on this shoot. She takes the most gorgeous photos; always capturing the light oh so perfectly. And the icing on the cake was that the shoot was fall/woodsy inspired. If you know me at all you probably know that I'm obsessed with fall and pumpkin anything. The instant I knew that Carlene was involved and that it was described to me as "outdoors and Harvest Festival themed. Not thanksgiving, but more of the Greek Harvest of Wine Festival" I was sold. I think I literally emailed Carlene back with just "done!" Haha. Our models for the shoot were an adorable real life married couple Meghan + Eric. I got to know Meghan a little bit as I dolled her up for the shoot, and not only is she just plain awesome, but it turns out she's recently started up a paper pressing business of her own. She did an amazing job on the invitations for the shoot, so keep an eye out for that! Fun fact: we also shot a little at her Aunt + Uncle's beautiful lake house property, which they so graciously let us intrude in on.


Anyway, check out a few of my behind the scenes camera phone photos and definitely stay tuned for Ashley's super amazing stunningly beautiful (yeah, it's all those things) professional photos!




How about those gorgeous vintage chairs from Shadowbox Dreams Vintage Rentals? Ah-mazing. Also, those flowers..agh! So pretty!! Stay tuned for more : )


No comments

Post a Comment