Alice Padrul + Christy Tyler Photography

9/11/13



I am so excited to share these gorrrgeous photos from Christy Tyler Photography of Alice Padrul's new bridal collection! As if the photos themselves weren't enough, Alice's new dresses + accessories are to die for, seriously. If you remember this was my second shoot with Christy doing hair + makeup. I was nervous. I've been slooowly building my makeup kit, so I always feel totally unprepared for these things where I don't feel 100% confident in my abilities. Everyone has been super supportive in me taking this next step, including Christy, so I felt like I should try to do her proud and just go for it! Haha- what do you think? I feel pretty good about it - but that's partially because Mallory is the most beautiful model a girl could ask for, Christy took the most amazing photos ever, and Alice supplied us with the most gorgeous goods to doll our model up with. So, it was leaning in my favor anyway : )

Go ahead and see what I'm talking about:



No comments

Post a Comment