Yikes, it's been a long time...

8/18/13


Ok, I know it's been forever and a year since I last posted on the ol' blog..but wedding season is still going strong..like reaalll strong; so I promise to be better about it! I'm going to go back a bit to catch the blog up, so bare with me if you've seen some of this stuff. But honestly, I work with pretty amazing people/brides/photographers so it's all worth seeing again : )

First up: the Christy Tyler Photography workshop photo collection!
The last post I made was just the sneak peek, so here are the rest of those gorrrrgeous photos from her workshop styled shoot. That girl goes all out when she's teaching a class-- if you are a budding photographer definitely check classes out! (She's even got pro classes I'm pretty sure). Anyway here are the beautiful photos with the beautiful models (and real life couple) with Erin wearing this beautiful gown by Alice Padrul. Christy, Alice, and I recently did another shoot together so stay tuned for that-- I'll share some sneaks..you're gonna wanna see those.

I did the hair + makeup on this shoot-- a first time thing for me! I was pretty proud of the hair on this one-- I love the romantic messiness paired with her pretty blonde hair. What do you think?

 Here are just a few of my favorites-- check out my website to see the rest!








No comments

Post a Comment