Photo shoot with Christy Tyler Photography + Alice Padrul Bridal Couture

8/26/13


A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to work with some really amazing people on a photo shoot to showcase some of Alice Padrul Bridal Couture's gorgeous wedding gowns and hair accessories (I mean it folks, they are pretty incredible). And the talent behind the photos themselves was, the always lovely, Christy Tyler of Christy Tyler Photography. Something came up with our originally scheduled model, so Christy was tasked with finding a new model for the shoot. Not super easy. Thankfully, one of her former clients/brides was available and a totally beautiful replacement. Alice asked me to just do something messy/romantic for the hair and classic/pretty for the makeup. I hope everything turned out how Alice imagined it!

Check out a few more of Christy's teasers and let me know what you think!


Dresses + accessories Alice Padrul Bridal Couture
Hair + makeup Debra Petrielli 
(I did hair AND makeup again - woo!)

No comments

Post a Comment