Phillip Lim for Target (photo shoot + event)

8/27/13


At the beginning of August I was called by a representative for Target to take part in their upcoming photo shoot + event at The Chicago Theatre. Um, ok! The event was to promote some Target sold brands and the upcoming Phillip Lim for Target clothing line (super cute, by the way- check it out!). There were two other hairstylists besides myself and quite a few more makeup artists. Our job was to doll up the models for the shoot, as well as local consumers who popped in for a quick makeover. The models were a combination of professional models and local Chicagoland "influencers" (so just well known lovely people living in Chicago); it was pretty fun! I also got to quickly meet Robbie Gould (kicker for the Chicago Bears); so awesome. All in all it was a cool event and I made some new hairstylist/makeup buds while I was at it which is always fun. Check out the few photos I was able to snap, as well as the Target photo booth shots!

For great behind the scenes photos from the shoot head on over to Très Awesome and peep on those!

New friends!


1 comment