Gatsby/Art Deco shoot

8/21/13



When I was first approached about this project and asked if I would be interested in participating, I was told it would be Gatsby-esque. Sold! I love anything old-school, retro, vintage, etc... And when the lovely Kpoene' of Mignonette Bridal asks me to help out with something my answer is always yes. Anyway, we were lucky enough to get this shoot published on Style Unveiled; featured as an art deco inspired shoot. Take a look at this beautiful photographs that SPARK + TUMBLE snapped at the Madonna della Strada Chapel at Loyola University, and The Powhatan Apartments.


instagram pic from @msmignonette

Photography: SPARK+TUMBLE
Coordination, Design, and Vintage Rentals: Nimble Well
Floral Decor: Pollen Floral Design
Wedding Stationery: Spilled Ink Press
Art Deco Inspired Wedding Chapel: Madonna Della Strada
Art Deco Inspired Building: Powhatan Apartments
Wedding Cake and Desserts: Yum Squared Bakery
Dress Designer: Mignonette Bridal
Catering: FIG Catering
Hairstylist and Makeup artist: Debra Petrielli
Vintage Plate Rental: Plate

No comments

Post a Comment