Products I love: detangler

1/31/13

Recently I've gotten a few inquiries about detanglers, so I thought I'd share my top picks for getting through those nasty knots. I've listed below my top 5 ranging from a bit pricey to super cheap. My personal favorite has been Redken's Clear Moisture- it works like a charm and it smells super good. My sister, Kate, (also a hairstylist) recently recommended to me Redken's All Soft which is also a great choice; we're big Redken fans in our house. If you're looking for a cheap option Johnson and Johnson's "No More Tangles" is a classic and works just as well as you might remember at a crazy low price. Whichever you choose just remember to start combing out the knots working from the bottom of the hair shaft to the top. It's the most efficient way to comb out the tangles with out making a bigger mess along the way. 
I'd love to know which ones work the best for you, so remember to comment below!


No comments

Post a Comment