Megan S. wedding photos

1/29/13


I am so excited to share Megan's photos with you! They are so absolutely adorable and totally fitting for her and her wedding. I mean, come on--how cute are they? I love these shots of her hair that she sent me; what do you guys think? I remember the day of her wedding was so. effing. hot. So, I'm glad we went with the all up look. She wanted very, very minimal volume and an off to the side romantic look. She wasn't entirely sure what she was going for and was pretty open for the most part, so I came up with this. Megan normally wears her glasses all the time, and was originally planning to wear them on her wedding day, too-- but when she saw her hair and her dress at her fitting (if you remember we held her trial run just before one of her fittings at Mignonette) she decided she would completely show off her pretty face. I think she looked gorgeous and I am so happy to have been apart of her wedding. Megan was so sweet that she even sent one of her friends my way and I'll be doing her hair in June

Check out the rest of her photos below and let me know what you think of her wedding day updo!

How amazing did her custom Mignonette Bridal gown turn out? Is that red petticoat to die for or what? 
So cute!

Love! Thanks again, Megan!!

2 comments