Products I love: dry shampoo

12/12/12

I've decided to start a new series of product recommendations. Everyone is always asking hairdressers what they recommend, so why not share some of the love here. I'm going to start out with a item that is ever so popular, but people have A. no idea where to buy it or B. have no idea how to choose which one to use: dry shampoo. Dry shampoo has quickly become a staple in many women's hair repertoire. It is a great way to refresh your hair so you don't look like a hot mess in between washes. Another great use for it is to add volume to your hair or even aid in teasing your hair. Awesome, right? Right. So, here are a few brands I recommend from pro to drugstore brands. Check them out and then let me know which one you like best!


*Quick tip: DO NOT lay your dry shampoo on it's side. 
It will leak out and you'll be left with an empty can and a greasy head.

No comments

Post a Comment