my "christmas break"

12/27/12

sister pic
I've had a few days off for Christmas and I've been spending my time doing lots of family stuff. Since my sister is still in town we're soaking up all the sister time we can get. By "sister time" I mean lots of shopping and lounging around the house together. I've still got a few things coming up before work starts full time again-- my friend Christmas party, a trial run, a fundraiser event for a friend, and New Year's Eve; and I'm looking forward to every last bit of it. That reminds me, I've got to run out for items to complete my Christmas party outfit...
I hope you're all having as much fun on your holiday break as I am!

1. drawing with Sebastian
2. fingers crossed!
3. the fam
(first, second & last photos via Kate)




No comments

Post a Comment