Christmas Party 2012

12/30/12


As promised, here are the Christmas Party pictures from this year. I think it was one of our best years yet in terms of costumes, don't you? If you can't tell I went as the Ghost of Christmas Present (big fat ginger of a man) from A Christmas Carol. We played lots of games, got perfect gifts, and ate lots of good food. We finished the night off at a local bar or two and got plenty of weird looks (makin' memories, people). 
Another fun year with the best friends a girl could ask for.

 Special thanks to Molly for hosting a lovely evening with lots of fun surprises! 
Oh, and one to my sisters for driving us around after playing all those games : )

Thanks to Kate for helping me out with my wreath, to Beth for dying my robe the proper green, and to my mom for making the delicious spinach artichoke dip while I was busy pinning up my beard and mustache.




No comments

Post a Comment