All I want for Christmas...

12/16/12


Is a pony! Seriously, that's not a joke. Apparently, you are never too old to ask your dad for a pony for Christmas. We've had horses for a large portion of my life and we've been without for at least 4 years now. It's the worst! Where do we keep our horses in the Chicagoland area? I'm glad you asked-- we don't. We kept our horses on my dad's friend's farm a few hours away. And due to all sorts of boring details I won't share, we haven't been able to have horses for far too long.
And, Dad...it's time.


Now get ready for a ton of pictures..and I'm not sorry about it!


And, of course, the fam:




2 comments

  1. I already have mine named! IwantIwantIwant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, really with the boxer/bra strap combo pic? Haha not helping a sister out, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete