Kelly R. wedding photos

11/15/12


Let me just start off by saying that Amanda of Type A Images is AMAZING. These photos are to die for--seriously. I saw a few teasers a little while back, so I knew they were going to be good--but I mean... come on. 
Haha, if you don't want cookie cutter wedding photos (who does?) then be sure to check out Amanda, because she is one talented lady.


Ok, now back to Kelly and how stunning she looked on her wedding day...
Kelly was so lovely to work with and the same could be said about her entire bridal party. If you recall she wanted something that was basic around her face, but still special for her wedding day. I think we got what she wanted and she looked gorgeous for her big day. What do you guys think?



Be sure to check back tomorrow for my second post on Kelly's gorgeous bridal party!

2 comments

  1. And this is why I'm OBSESSED with fall weddings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I mean, these pictures are amazing.

      Delete