Trial Run with Sarah M.

10/6/12


Let me tell you about Sarah..she's awesome. While she was pulling up pictures of what she was thinking of doing for her hair, we got to talking about Downton Abbey; a show that I looove. She told me she is getting her custom Mignonette Bridal gown made resembling a dress that would be worn on the show. I love it! She then proceeded to show me hair ideas straight off the actresses. So, keeping those photos in mind I came up with this Downton Abbey inspired updo for her wedding. Besides the gorgeous Due Sorelle earrings she'll be wearing, she is also looking in to getting a custom headpiece made by the very talented Janessa from Violet Bells Bridal. I am so very excited to see what Janessa will come up with, because this is her inspiration:

via
Uh, I just died. To top off the amazingness that is Sarah's wedding, they are getting married at Revolution Brewery in Chicago. Dear lord, could this wedding get any more awesome? I honestly don't think so.

Unfortunately you'll have to wait until March to see more photos from me, and even longer to see the professional pictures. But something to look forward to, right?

No comments

Post a Comment