Twinsies

9/12/12

My friends and I are in love with HBO's Game of Thrones (if you don't watch it, you should--it's just pretty much the best show ever). So, my friend Sam posted on my Facebook wall with a picture of this really awesome shirt she had just bought (seen below)--and was obviously bragging. I, of course, then needed one of my own. I got it a day or so ago and decided to wear it yesterday; naturally I sent a picture to Sam bragging about my new purchase (not much to brag about considering she ordered the shirt before me, but whatever). And what did I get in reply? A picture of Sam wearing her shirt, too! Haha-- I thought it was a funny coincidence. Le sigh, best friends. 
Sam is currently attending University of Michigan for grad school and is dearly missed by her friends back home in Chicago. We are scheduling a wine night Skype date hopefully in the very near future--it'll be like she never left!

Sam left; Deb right.


1 comment

  1. I can't believe I'm just now seeing this! haha, 'twas amazing.

    ReplyDelete