Milen's wedding

9/8/12

I got up bright & early this morning to do hair for Milen's wedding--and by bright & early I mean 4 am. That's right folks--I had to drive 40 minutes away to do hair at 5 am for her big day. (Side note: I worked until 12:30 am last night, so I'm running on fumes right now). Crazy. But I loved meeting her bridal party and rocking out 4 updos by 8:30 am...so there's that. If you remember from her trial run she was my half-up bridal style. To battle against her long day ahead we used plenty of product and decided to to use a smaller barrel curling iron. And as per usual, Milen's hair curled fabulously. I mean, right? Look at those lovely curls!  By the time I left the hotel Milen was already shooting with her photographer; she looked gorgeous and you could just see how excited she was to get married in just a few hours. 
(That's one of my favorite parts of being able to get a peek inside of a bride's big day--their happiness & excitement is infectious.)

Congratulations, Milen! 
I hope you enjoy your looong day of celebration & manage to squeeze in a nap : )



1 comment