An afternoon of bridal luxury with CS Brides Magazine

9/24/12


I was lucky enough to get a complimentary ticket from the lovely Suzanne Singer, the account executive over at the magazine, and attended the event this past weekend. I had Kate tag along with me and we headed downtown to the fabulous Oak St. and Michigan Ave to see what CS Brides Magazine's big annual event was all about. It was gorgeous. Basically, brides and their guests walk up and down Oak St. popping in and out of different stores, including: Kate Spade, Vera Wang, Juicy Couture (and the list goes on and on); munching on sweets from vendors along the way. And at every stop you got an item for your swag bag..uh, awesome. At the very end of the walk you got to top it all off with champagne and h'ourderves. Keep this event in mind for next year, because it was lovely-- and if I was engaged I would've been in bridal heaven.
Check out these pictures from the day that Kate was nice enough to take for me!




1 comment

  1. Such crappy pics! I'll bring a real camera next time. Fun stuff though. Get engaged and then let's go back next year.

    ReplyDelete