Trial run with Milen A.

8/3/12

The very lovely Milen and I had our trial run yesterday for her September wedding. You might remember her from our unexpected meeting at Mignonette and very quick style. She was absolutely set on a half up style, but her mom was worried about it holding. So, she came in yesterday debating a full updo as the alternative; we decided to try both and see which we liked best. We didn't even get past the half up style. Her hair holds curls in the most amazingly gorgeous way possible; perfectly flowing and producing ridiculous volume at the same time. Not fair. Just take a look and you'll see what I mean.


1 comment

  1. I love this hair style! It's flirty and girly, yet elegant! Beautiful!

    I am giving away three unique pairs of handmade earrings on my blog and I'll be so glad if you join!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete