Sally's Wedding

8/27/12

My lovely client, Sally, got married this past weekend in a gorgeous Chicago beach wedding. I brought Kate along for some bridal party hair and we rocked out 7 updos for her big day. This bridal party was a group of babes, I tell ya. They all looked beautiful in their individually chosen champagne, beige, and soft pink bridesmaid dresses. And Sally is a girl after my own heart. She wore amazing Vera Wang embellished heels and these gorrrrgeous thrifted earrings (she has a knack for thrift store shopping). And to top it all off she wanted a bouffant-esque ponytail updo for her wedding hair. Or, as her fiancé calls it, a hanging up & down (that's a ponytail he's referring to, folks). Baha-- boys. Sally was all about the volume and a little bit of messiness and curls. So, we did the classic "Sally" poof and set a long, pretty ponytail to the side. I didn't get a front view of her, so if I get my hands on one I will share it--because she looked amazing. The morning was very relaxed and Sally was a dream to work with (I love those stress-free brides). She got her makeup done by the extremely talented Nika Vaughan; who I was very happy to finally meet after months of hearing about her. And all the hype was well-deserved; Sally's makeup looked flawless for her big day. 

Congratulations, Sally! I wish you & Jesse all the best.


Stay tuned in the upcoming days for more of my portion of the bridal party's updos!

No comments

Post a Comment