Lollapalooza & Beer Olympics

8/6/12

I had a pretty busy weekend this past one. Friday my sister and I headed downtown for Lollapalooza to see The Shins & The Black Keys. It was ah-mazing. There is nothing like good music and ice cold beer on a summer night, right? Saturday morning was filled with wedding hair for the lovely Leslie & her bridal party. I brought my sister Kate along as my assistant and she did a fabulous job. That was followed by a looong afternoon/evening of Beer Olympics at our friends' house. Our town was doing a big bicycle race, Tour of Elk Grove, all weekend that we paired with our own Olympics. Kate & I were Team Italy, thus the pasta necklaces and bow tie pasta earrings. Pretty cute, huh? Haha. Yesterday I spent the afternoon watching the final men's race in town with my parents and sister, Josie. The grand prize for the winner of that race got $18,000. Yowza, right? I might need to pick up cycling and compete next year...ok, probably not.



No comments

Post a Comment