Fashion show pt 4 (and that's it--I promise!)

8/26/12















Here are my final photos from last weekend-- I swear. I"ll stop bombarding you with all these model shots. But when I receive the professional photos from the show, you'll be the first to know! What did you guys think of all the updos? They were all a little different, right? That's the beauty of hairstyling-- you could do the same thing on everyone, but they all get their own version of it. Everyone's hair is different and styles differently. Some of the girls had wavy hair that easily held curls, and some had bone straight hair that was a little difficult to work with. All in all, I think they all turned out right for each individual model.

Let me know what you thought!

1 comment

  1. Love this one!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete