Wedding, wine tasting & Vampire Weekend

7/15/12


This weekend has been busy, busy! Friday I had my trial run with Leslie, if you recall, and a very productive meeting with Julia Franzosa of Julisa Franzosa Photography. Not to mention spending the rest of the evening completely cleaning out my room with my sister (I'm not exaggerating--hours of cleaning and throwing stuff out [thanks again, Kate]). Phew. Then yesterday I had some bridal party hair that I helped out with (a very pretty bridal party, I might add), and then did some wine tasting with friends at Cooper's Hawk. That place is so cute and they have some delicious wine. I ended up buying a bottle of Blanc de Blanc -- a super yummy bottle of sparkling wine. I told my friend I'd save it until her wedding day in October...we'll see if it lasts that long. Now today I'm heading downtown with my sister Kate and some friends to see Vampire Weekend at the Pitchfork Music Festival. If you don't know who they are, look them up--they rock.

Hope you guys are having as much fun this weekend as I am!


Vampire Weekend "Giving Up The Gun"


No comments

Post a Comment