California styled wedding published!

7/18/12


Remember that Big Star styled wedding I was apart of? Well, we got published this morning on Style Me Pretty! This shoot was so fun and absolutely gorgeous. I love every little detail of this indie meets Mexican styled wedding. Seriously, that Katie Jayne of Jayne Weddings really knows her stuff. Check her out--you'll be equally as impressed. And that fabulous custom gown is, of course, by the lovely and talented Kpoene' (owner of Mignonette). And please check out those flowers from Forget Me Knodt--so very pretty and really unique, right? She even made that hanging branch arrangement behind the couple at the altar. Then of course Lily Red Studios captures the details perfectly to tie this whole shoot together in one perfect little bow (they did the invites, too!). I just love it. I'm so glad I was able to take part in such an amazing shoot, and hope to work with all these fabulous and talented women again in the future!


(What perfect timing, with me being in California and all).

 




No comments

Post a Comment