Life lately according to my phone

6/25/12



1. Amy's going away party at Blarney's Island
2. Fox Lake
3. Amanda ready to spray passing boats on Fox Lake
4. gym shoes post Warrior Dash
5. Tommy just being the cutest
6. Will also being the cutest (at the fountains)
7. Lemonade shake up at the Fair
8. Happy Father's Day!
9. Kate and her cute headband
10. Pup paws (courtesy of Kate)
11. bashed up knees post Warrior Dash
12. perfect day for drinking beer on the water
13. delicious popsicle kind of day
14. Mike and I during that monsoon on Pharoah's Fury
14. first Warrior Dash: check!

1 comment

  1. Hello beautiful, I just know your blog and I really like.

    You have a new follower :)

    I invite you to meet my blog, if you like would be happy to follow me.

    XOXO PersonalStyle.

    http://blogpersonalstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete