Beautiful Sessions with Christy Tyler Photography

6/27/12


I was lucky enough to be asked by the lovely and super sweet Christy Tyler to take part in this new portion of her photography business. She is offering a more modest version of boudoir photo shoots to anyone and everyone. She has a way of making already lovely women look like these just-rolled-out-of-bed-but-I'm-still-gorgeous super models. Side note: you wear whatever you want and feel most comfortable in. If you're looking to surprise your honey with a special little treat, book a session with Christy. I'll be there with make up artist Pam to make you look like an extra fabulous version of yourself. It's so much fun & trust me when I say your significant other will appreciate it!

I'll be sharing some photos from previous sessions as I receive them:
first up is gorgeous new mom, Danielle.


How crazy talented is Christy? I mean, come on..these rock.


No comments

Post a Comment