Models & Margaritas

5/18/12


Yesterday I was lucky enough to be apart of a reallllly cute photo shoot for event planner Katie Jayne over at Jayne Weddings. It was at this awesome Mexican place in Wicker Park. Smelling their food gave me a hankering for margaritas; which I proceeded to take care of by drinking margaritas and beer for the rest of the day. She did an amazing job, I can't wait to see these photos. Seriously, folks- if you know anyone getting married check out Katie's stuff. She's got a cute indie flair that she brings in to her work, which is just my style. I love it! And check out that dress by Mignonette. Gorgeous!

For now here are some sneaks (some borrowed from some of the girls involved yesterday).
(Oh, by the way-- one of my necklaces was featured!!)



1 comment

  1. I love the styling here!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete