Juicing

2/19/12

Pictures thanks to my personal juicer, Kate. She literally handed me my juice this morning while I was still laying in bed.
The best sister? She just might be. Josie & Beth, step your game up.

My sister Kate and I have introduced juicing to our diets. Not just for weight loss but the other amazing health benefits as well. They say that juicing can reduce your risk of cancer, boost your immune system, help you remove toxins from your body, aid digestion, and help you lose weight. The whole idea behind juicing isn't that it's necessarily healthier than eating solid fruits and vegetables (the fiber actually gets lost in the juicing process), but your body can absorb the nutrients better and faster and it gives your digestive system a rest from working on fiber. This morning's juice was the basic carrot-apple. It was pretty good! 
Give juicing a try & let me know if you feel a difference!




source

No comments

Post a Comment