Beauty on a budget

2/3/12


Like most people I want to use the best of the best in terms of beauty products, but sometimes the old bank account holds me back. So, I've turned to more affordable options in the mean time. While I will sometimes use MAC or products of the like, this series will mainly focus on drugstore brands--because you don't always need to splurge to get the look you're going for. Just keep in mind the drugstore brands aren't as pigmented as higher end products, so it's going to take a little more sometimes to perfect the look.

*PS try not to laugh at the very serious super model pictures-- I was trying to get good pictures of the makeup and I wasn't sure what to do with my face.

Today's look is a bold lip & bronze smokey eye. 



Concealer: Covergirl/Olay, Simply Ageless
Blush: Covergirl, Dream Mousse: Soft Plum 
Lips: Revlon, 740: Certainly Red
Mascara: Maybelline, The Colossal Volum' Express
Eyeliner: Wet n' Wild, Mega Liner: Liquid Eyeliner 
Eyeshadow: Maybelline New York Chic Naturals (lightest color) 
& Almay Trio for Blues (bronze color)


1 comment