Exciting stuff coming up..

1/24/12


This week has been pretty exciting! I'm all set to do hair on a bunch of upcoming photoshoots. Some of the themes are circus, Marie Antionette, and old hollywood. How awesome do those shoots sound? And that's just a little taste of what I'm lined up for!

I just started working with Mignonette bridal shop in Lakeview downtown, and Kpoene' the wedding dress designer and shop owner is the best! She liked some of my necklaces in my etsy shop so much that she decided to sell some of them in her bridal shop (I'll blog all about her adorable store soon). Crazy, right? This weekend you'll find me at the Indie Wed bridal expo in downtown Chicago with her booth. I'll be doing some cute updos on her models for the show. Busy, busy, busy! And I'm hoping so many more opportunities come my way through all of this fun stuff coming up.

Oh, side note: my friend Sam came by this morning to get a few sun-kissed highlights and left with some adorable new bangs! Is she not the cutest?



No comments

Post a Comment